- We meet with potential clients to inquire what vision they have for their home, and how to realistically implement this vision within
the client’s budget
- Inspect project area and take measurements needed to create a proposal
- Present client with a detailed, fair, and accurate proposal, which represents the high quality of our work
- The estimate received from Pine Creek Construction, LLC is the amount the client will be billed unless the client decides to make
revisions or upgrades during the construction process. We will happily revise the estimate to reflect these revisions.
Client Communication and Construction
- We utilize a highly sophisticated software, Co-Construct, please click on the link above to see how it
works. This software keeps our client’s informed of the progress of work being done each day, and when work
is completed. Clients have access to all relevant communications and can choose which notifications they would like to receive to their email or device. If clients have a question, want
to change a fixture, send a picture or video to their project manager, it is simple, easy and stored centrally. Our staff is immediately notified of changes or modifications to the job
- We take every precaution to protect your home by covering floors, sealing doorways, and removing construction debris. We work with
our clients to minimize downtime of utilities and to schedule around their needs. We are not only concerned with the quality of our work, but the comfort of our clients as well.
- Delays such as weather are unavoidable, but we make every effort to complete your project by the targeted completion date by maintaining
a well-organized schedule.
- It is important to have trust in a remodeler/construction professional. Trust is gained by delivering a well-designed, functional,
high quality and aesthetically pleasing product.
- Pine Creek Construction, LLC takes pride in the fact 100% of our business comes from the referrals of clients who have been happy with